If you are looking for a new way to increase your client base, social media is a powerful way to get in front of large audiences cheaply and quickly. Social media now offers businesses access to huge amounts of people with opportunities to place your business in front of perfectly matched clients. Having a clear plan is the key to making social media work for your business, and it helps to have a database like law firm case management software to maintain emails and distribution lists. By just taking some time to focus on these potential relationships, you can create a loyal following and create some pretty influencing marketing.
Clear Plan For Social Media Outreach
One of the first steps you need to do is make sure you have a clear plan for using social media. This allows you to understand why you are using it and what you are trying to accomplish. It helps to have a database of email that will help notify people that are already interested in your business to follow your new social media marketing. For example, a law practice should have Law Firm Case Management Software to handle this type of data. If you are an organization like Washburn University, then you will need a database capable of handling a larger amount of data. There are lots of possibilities when it comes to social media that will help you define what you plan to accomplish with it –
Quick Tips For Social Media Gain
- Create a base of loyal followers or fans by using a database like Legal Case Management Software
- Increase your influence
- Establish your expertise or credibility in your field
- Connect with new clients
- Help to attract media attention
- Make connections with prospective clients
- Attract traffic to your blog or website
- Entice new joint ventures and alliance partners
Establishing a Strategy
To establish your strategy, you need to figure out what your perfect client prospect is looking for and where you can find that type of information or resources for them. Your strategy should include boosting your credibility, providing value to your followers, and building trust. When you generate more value, you are able to strengthen your credibility and develop trust with your followers as well as build a favorable image. Trust, value, and credibility are the three most important parts of your social media marketing plan, so it is important to provide valuable information to your followers to build a solid foundation. For example, a Florida State University Law Practice would want to inform its followers about public access to court electronic records. By not rushing into a sales pitch, but providing useful information, you are able to build up trust between your business and your followers. As your followers learn about your business and start to like and trust you, they will become more comfortable with you and start to buy your products and services. At this point, investing in software like Legal Case Management Software will help you manage your client list, especially if you are also doing blogs. Here are a few more tips to help create a great social media plan and engage your followers:
- When using social networking to connect with your customers, having a strategy will ensure that you are not wasting your time and that you are covering all your main areas.
- Find out what social media platforms that your ideal prospective customers use and begin to use them as well.
- Do some research and find out how similar businesses use these social media platforms.
- Create a strategy for using social media that includes realistic objectives and measurable goals.
- Design your profiles to include important details including what your business does and a link to your website.
- Remember to stress what you can do for your potential customers.
- Use your branding guidelines in your profiles to establish your visual identity and maintain consistency.
- Use a friendly and informal tone when appropriate to the platform like Facebook and Twitter.
- Offer help and advice as well as listen and respond to feedback and make sure not to just send out sales messages. Use the platform to have conversations with your customers.
- Give your audience information about your industry and link to resources that include videos and podcasts.
- Remember to use industry relevant keywords about your products and services that help you get picked up by search engines making it easier for prospective followers to find you.
- Offer exclusive deals and run competitions on your social media platforms to create word-of-mouth advertising.
- Remember to stay active on your social media platforms and continue to update your profile and check your messages often. This shows your followers that you are engaged. You can also advertise using Facebook ads that allow you to reach a key demographic segment for your industry. Also remember to keep updating your software like the Legal Case Management Software so you can capitalize on all the followers you are attracting.